In accordance with current regulations, we provide Users with information regarding the cookies we use and the reason for their use on the website WWW.TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA.COM (hereinafter referred to as TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA), as well as requesting their consent to use them .
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA USE THEM?
- Ensure that web pages can work properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know the browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has seen or how long he has been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of the Users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA or its Users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They can be used to optimize the advertising that we show on the Portal and to personalize said advertising according to the browsing habits of the Users.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA?
Session Cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active during the visit to TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are managed and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies
- The own Cookies are those Cookies that are associated with your computer and managed exclusively by TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA for the best functioning of this website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
- If you interact with the content of TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA, third-party Cookies can also be established (for example, by clicking social network buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a domain other than TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA. The records made on social networks and the cookies associated with them, are subject to their cookies policy.
Navigating through TAXI2AIRPORTBARCELONA means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Techniques (Google, Twitter)
This type of Cookies provides us with information about the use that the User makes of the Portal, such as what pages he has visited, when registering, when you log in to the Portal or if you have had technical problems in the access to certain pages. These cookies do not allow you to identify them, since the information they collect is anonymous and will only be used for works to improve the design of the pages and navigation through the Portal, usage statistics, etc.
Analytics (Google Analytics)
They are used for statistical purposes only. The information it´s used to measure the activity on the website.
(Facebook) This type allows you to customize the functions or contents of the website depending on the the data obtained from the browser. Through these Cookies we can present a website in the same browser language used to visit the web.
Advertising (Google Adsense ) They allow more effective management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the edited content or frequency in which the ads are displayed.
HOW I CAN CONFIGURE MY COOKIES?
Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Safari ™: http : //support.apple.com/kb/HT1677? viewlocale = en_ESGoogle
Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
Mozilla Firefox ™: http: //support.mozilla .org / en / kb / cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-? redirectlocale = en-US & redirectslug = Cookies
WE UPDATE OUR POL COOKIES ISSUE?